Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator

Dear All,,,

it's a nice thing to know you my biggest trading system.. and i named by BLESSING SYSTEM.. I have been using this trading system for a year. and i could harvest min 40 pips a day just in one pair.. and i usually trade in 5 major pair.... so it must be 200 pip a day.

and guess what ... i don't use any indicator.. it's true.. and i am not a big liar.. The biggest advantage of this system is we don't have to afraid with news even NFP. Why?? because more volatile more profit we got...

Since i don't have enough time for being a baby sit in front of my computer. I need you all to make EA from this very simple trading system.

Just see my PDF file... happy pip to all.

May Allah bless u all.

Files:

thanks to share

hi

rifo.valas:
Dear All,,,

it's a nice thing to know you my biggest trading system.. and i named by BLESSING SYSTEM.. I have been using this trading system for a year. and i could harvest min 40 pips a day just in one pair.. and i usually trade in 5 major pair.... so it must be 200 pip a day.

and guess what ... i don't use any indicator.. it's true.. and i am not a big liar.. The biggest advantage of this system is we don't have to afraid with news even NFP. Why?? because more volatile more profit we got...

Since i don't have enough time for being a baby sit in front of my computer. I need you all to make EA from this very simple trading system.

Just see my PDF file... happy pip to all.

May Allah bless u all.

yup thanks for share...

I'll learn it first.

=============

Forex Chat Room

very generous of you to put this system up for us, but i'm having trouble udnerstanding - hopefully someone else can enlighten me . are you using this on a real account? how have the results been?

Looks interesting - so if I understand you are always long & short at same time ? What happens if it goes higher than level 8 ?

you lose 5000 pips?????

Rifo - If you've been using the system for almost a year could you post an account statement so we could see some of the profits- that would definetly encourage people to write an expert

Hi there

leeb : my system always OP buy and sell at the same time only in the start time. After that it will forward separately. When sell or buy hit TP it will restart to level 1 and the others still continue opening until it TP.

As my experience it never higher then level 8... u can backtest my system...

it happen once when "katrina" the price gone with the wind.. until 300 pips.. but in the next day it TP.. because it retrace. That's why i choose 0,1 lot as example..because it still in our money management. But it still profit enough. If you have a huge balance you can put higher lot.

Hi Rifo, yes thanks for the extra explanation I saw from diagram in book good examples - could you post some account statements showing the system is profitable ? I may be able to code at least part of it if I know its profitable. Regards

Blessing System in UJ

just check it out.. my blessing system in UJ pair.. Its truly profit.. and giveu more dollar

Files:

thanks for share...

waitting ur EA to testing

Reason: