Trade Recommendations

Disclaimer: Forex is high risk gambling. Any advices that JDun or other poster on this board should be taken with a grain a salt. These advices are extremely risky and the chance of losing money is high. Use the information that is posted on this board at your own risk. Jdun is not liable for any real, imaginably, emotional, and whatever loses might happen due to my advice. Use the information AT YOUR OWN RISK.

For those people willing to fellow my recommendation it should be use WITHIN 5 MIN OF THE POST. If any later, then the risk might be even greater. Subscribe to this thread to get up to date recommendation. I will post my recommendation at irregular time.

Take profits should be 10 points. All stop lost should be 25, 15 if you can't take the pain. Take profits can be higher. I use 10 as safe point. Most of my trades are enter at market value and TP/SL are set. I then turn of my computer and let it develops. That's why I set take profit to 10 points.

Time will be in EST (USA) and GMT. Will trade the four major pair most of the time. It depends on the condition of the market.

Use the recommendations AT YOUR OWN RISK!

EST:10:27AM

GMT:15:27

EUR/USD:

USD/JPY:

GBP/USD:Sell

USD/CHF:

I use M15 to H4 to decide if I am going to enter the trade. If all those four timeframe are good and in my favor then I go in. In a lot cases those recommendation are long term trend but my goal is to get 20+ every day so I limit my risk to take profit at 10. You can probably get more then then 10 pips out of it in a few hours.

Disclaimer: Forex is high risk gambling. Any advices that JDun or other poster on this board should be taken with a grain a salt. These advices are extremely risky and the chance of losing money is high. Use the information that is posted on this board at your own risk. Jdun is not liable for any real, imaginably, emotional, and whatever loses might happen due to my advice. Use the information AT YOUR OWN RISK.

For those people willing to fellow my recommendation it should be use WITHIN 5 MIN OF THE POST. If any later, then the risk might be even greater. Subscribe to this thread to get up to date recommendation. I will post my recommendation at irregular time.

Take profits should be 10 points. All stop lost should be 25, 15 if you can't take the pain. Take profits can be higher. I use 10 as safe point. Most of my trades are enter at market value and TP/SL are set. I then turn of my computer and let it develops. That's why I set take profit to 10 points.

Time will be in EST (USA) and GMT. Will trade the four major pair most of the time. It depends on the condition of the market.

EST:11:17AM

GMT:16:17

EUR/USD:

USD/JPY:Buy (M15,H1,H4 are Buy, M30:unsure)

GBP/USD:

USD/CHF:

Thanks JDun,

You were the first.

I wanted to post the trading signals but I was affraid.

EST:2:30PM

GMT:19:30

The H4 chart is a mess. The market is in an impress. Trading in a narrow range on all four pairs. I advice caution until the market get its bearing. If you guys/girl in a betting mood and want to take some huge risk for huge reward or lose then I suggest that you bet the USD will continue to go up on all four major pairs.

EUR/USD:

USD/JPY:

GBP/USD:

USD/CHF:

11-15-05

EST:10:22AM

GMT:15:22

EUR/USD:Buy

USD/JPY:Sell

GBP/USD:Buy

USD/CHF:Sell

Reason: