How to LOCK/Encrypt EA

Guys

how can I LOCK my EA so that no one can see or change anything...like you normally get DEMO from the signal provider websites??

Thanks

Babar

Hi,

Just distribute the EX4 file located in the same folder as the MQ4 source file.

Sada

Extended locking features:

To lock it so nobody else can copy the program except the buyer, you can get a programmer to have it so you enter in the buyers trading account number, so only that trading account number will unlock the program when it is compiled. Also, you can put a licensing time so the program will work and then lock up (demo testing). If you want to know who can program this, contact me at<>

Dave

<

iscuba11:
Extended locking features:

To lock it so nobody else can copy the program except the buyer, you can get a programmer to have it so you enter in the buyers trading account number, so only that trading account number will unlock the program when it is compiled. Also, you can put a licensing time so the program will work and then lock up (demo testing). If you want to know who can program this, contact me at <>

Dave

<

Hello Traders,

It is a commercial proposal, not free

Guys,

Still the idea is not clear please explain in detail how can I do this Lock..

Thanks

if you post the code im sure one of the great guys here can fix it

babarmughal:
Guys,

Still the idea is not clear please explain in detail how can I do this Lock..

Thanks

If we are talking about ex4 file so you may insert in original mql4 code any account number, for example (in the beginning of the code just below the settings):

int Account = 111111;[/CODE]

And below

int start [/CODE]

may be the following:

[CODE]if (Account != AccountNumber()){

Comment("Trade on account :"+AccountNumber()+" FORBIDDEN!");

return(0);

}else {Comment("");}

As to trial version so you may do the following (below int start):

[CODE]if (CurTime()>1113609600) { //16.04.2005

Alert("My EA was expired! Please re-new your licence");

return;

}

hello,

A great thanks with Newdigital for these 2 messages and all these expliacations .

Cool guys,

thanks for all your help.....

Babar

Reason: