XpMail - Send email with attachment anywhere.

I've created a dll that sends email with/without attachment to gmail

For sure you can use it with hotmail/yahooetc.

Setup

Copy the dll to the MetaTrader_Path/Experts/Libraries folder.

Copy the xpMail script to MetaTrader_Path/Experts/Scripts folder.

These are the xpMail inputs:

ServerFor gmail we are using "smtp.gmail.com"

UserEnter your gmail user name. Ex: youremail@gmail.com

Pass

Enter your gmail password.

Port

The server port. For gmail keep the port 465

UseSSL

Does the server use SSL. for gmail keep it = true

AuthenticateDoes the server use authentication. for gmail keep it = true

From

The sender that appears in your gmail. ex: youremail@gmail.com

To

The email that yo'u send to. usaually your gmail email. ex: youremail@gmail.com

CC

Set it if you want to send a copy of the email to another email

BCC

Set it if you want to send a blind copy of the email to another email

Subject

Email subject

Body

Email body. You can use html tags (ex:
)

AttachFile

Set it to the path of the file you want to attach to your message.

The program is free but I will not refuse any donations

Files:
xpmail.zip  10 kb

Modify indicator to send email

Hi there,

Im trying to modify my EA to send email when alert.

I all ready configure the email and pass on test, but when the alert appear the alert, the ea dont send the email :S

I all ready see the others post on the forum but dont work=(

Any programmer??? please

I attached the file.

Codersguru you are a generous leader!

Give the xpMaila look.

IrOnPT:
Hi there,

Im trying to modify my EA to send email when alert.

I all ready configure the email and pass on test, but when the alert appear the alert, the ea dont send the email :S

I all ready see the others post on the forum but dont work=(

Any programmer??? please

I attached the file.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the help! =)

When attach the file on chart error appear "cannot open file c:\ProgramFiles\.......\expert\scripts\xpmail.ex4 on the GBPUSD, M5"

Its a 4 digits broker,

Any idea?

hi one more time!

After make modify and compile work great!!

Thanks

hi can this be used for alerts by email instead of the email system built in the mt4? I cannot get the email to work because I think I am missing a component from XP - but this EA works perfectly to send an email, just not sure what the point of that is?!

Worx?

Do you mean it works? or not?

zigflip:
hi can this be used for alerts by email instead of the email system built in the mt4? I cannot get the email to work because I think I am missing a component from XP - but this EA works perfectly to send an email, just not sure what the point of that is?!

Ability to have multiple attachments

Dear CodersGuru,

I really admire your work, help and support.

Currently I am using your script of gSendMail. The program works wonderfully.

What I am still missing, is the ability to be able to send multiple attachments. It is only possible to send one attachment per email. This means that I need to open multiple emails to be able to see all the screenshots that were sent (as I send screens of multiple charts per alert.)

My question to you is; if you could please add the ability in this program-code to send more than one screenshot when necessary (I need at least 4 attachments per email, but an option for more is best.

Indeed, I am still using the old script (gSendMail) rather than xpMail, I just never switched over. So, whatever is easier for you I will be happy with. Whether this update (which you could hopefully add) is on the gSendMail-script or on the xpMail-script, I will be glad to hear about it.

Thanks you very much.

looking for this forever...THANKS BRO!!!!

Try to use xpMail, it's better because it doesn't require any components on your pc.

You can use it to send to any kind of email using your email account (ex: your gmail or hotmail).

If you want to use it as signal provider and send to multi emails (mailling list) you should try the pro version

karelsmits:
Dear CodersGuru,

I really admire your work, help and support.

Currently I am using your script of gSendMail. The program works wonderfully.

What I am still missing, is the ability to be able to send multiple attachments. It is only possible to send one attachment per email. This means that I need to open multiple emails to be able to see all the screenshots that were sent (as I send screens of multiple charts per alert.)

My question to you is; if you could please add the ability in this program-code to send more than one screenshot when necessary (I need at least 4 attachments per email, but an option for more is best.

Indeed, I am still using the old script (gSendMail) rather than xpMail, I just never switched over. So, whatever is easier for you I will be happy with. Whether this update (which you could hopefully add) is on the gSendMail-script or on the xpMail-script, I will be glad to hear about it.

Thanks you very much.
Reason: