Live MetaTrader training via WebEx

I have been approached by an IB to potentially do live training for coding in MQ4. He wants to provide step by step - live classes- online for traders to learn how to automate their strategies. My question is, does anyone see value in that, or are the courses found here and on the web sufficient enough? (no offence CG =)

Please help by VOTING!

... and everyone on this forum...

It will be very useful. I have not foud in internet any video or live video training. You will be the first i think You should try to make that. Already You have one watcher(100%), its Me.

Good luck !!!

passass

g8 to have live training

hi

i think its g8 to have a live training on mq4, grab the oppurtinity and go ahead,and also inform the same here ,,,,,,,,,wish u all the best

shwetha

Thanks for the positive feedback! Now, as a follow up question... Would you use the IB to setup your account at your prefered broker, thus allowing the IB to provide this training free of charge?

How Basic

I have no coding experience. Is there a prequisite to know some kind of code? Will it be on certain days at a certain time or archived where you can learn at convinent time?

If it happens the features and other issues would determine using IB sponsor.

IBFx provides for free training on how to develop EA. I have learnt a lot from their classes. I will use IBFx as my broker if and when I go live.

I hope this helps.

Maji

I use Interbank, sign me up. I am always ready to learn more.

Reason: