Fwp eurusd

Hi,

I am please to present my RAS forex signal "FWP EURUSD".

FWP EURUSD | Rent a Signal

I am using an EA and here below are the results for 2009 and 2010.

2010 (last update 21th July 2010) : +14174 pips

2009 : +25074 pips

Feel free to send any comments or ask questions. I will be glad to answer.

Happy trading,

EagleForex

Hi,

It smells like martingale . Could you please tell us more ?

Thanks !

Hi Kassec,

Thank you for your interest in my signal.

It is not really a martingale to my view but here how it trades:

For example when a first oversold situation is met my sytem will enter a BUY trade with a lot of 0.2.

Every 4 hours if the first oversold situation is still met strategy will continue and BUY with the same size i.e 0.2 (one trade max every 4 hours).

When oversold situation is no more met the strategy will of course stop trading and wait certain conditions to close all opened trades.

Then if ever a second oversold situation is met while at least one BUY trade is still opened then the system will increase lot size to 0.2*(1+0.85)=0.37 Lots. It will continue trading 0.37 Lots size as long as the second oversold situation is still met and stop trading when no longer met.

Then if ever a third oversold situation is met the system will increase lots size to 0.2*(1+2*0.85)=0.54 Lots.

And so on.

Also it will be the same kind of strategy used with overbought situations.

But main trades are closed after only one oversold/overbought situation has been met like the trades you can see today at RAS.

This Lots size strategy is used only on this signal trading EURUSD pair but not on my other signal FWP GBPUSD | RAS ID 31731.

I hope my explainations were not too much confusing.

Do not hesitate and ask any questions.

Happy trading,

EagleForex

Reason: