Dynamic EAs

Not sure if this would be right place to post it since it is using dynamic indicators, anyway Mladen changed your DoubleMacd+Rsi ea changed the indicators with dynamic macd dll and changed the RSI to dynamic dss bressert. Did preliminary backtest from Sept. till now, will post back test once its done.

a bug

Found bug in timefilter should work fine now, also add a Ma type filter.

EDIT::: Apparently wasn't bug in Timefilter, not able to test during market hours because it drags down my computer too much, anyway sorry for any inconvience, and posted corrected version.

Mr Tools EA

Hello Mr Tools. Thank you for the EA. I have been forward testing the EA on a 1 hour chart. So far I have 4 trades all in profit. None closed yet but they all look good. Thank you

Mr Tools EA

Manually closed all trades before the weekend. All in profit. 200+pips total for 4 trades.

Very nice work sir!

tinear10:
Manually closed all trades before the weekend. All in profit. 200+pips total for 4 trades. Very nice work sir!

Thank you Tinear10 could you please share your settings and timeframes you used.

Thanks

Settings

Sorry. I should have discussed my settings. I have all settings set to default except ECN and Mo Hedge are both set to "true".

I am using the 1 hour time frame.

This looks like a very high probability EA. I will continue to test and report my results. Thank you Mr Tools

Just to keep everything in 1 place - all the files for this EA are attached:

- Dynamic DoubleMacd+DssBressert+nlr+timefilter-1a is the EA;

- NonLinearRegression, Dynamic zone MACD dll and Dynamic zone DSS Bressert are indicators;

- dynamicZone dll february 2010.zip - dll file is inside this archive (unzip and place dll file in library folder).

It is backtesting very slowly so may be - I will start trading it (forward testing) for any pairs H1 timeframe, default settings, IBFX broker with hedge = false.

Well.

I attached it to H1 charts for many pairs with default settings so will see how it will trade. As I understand - this EA is not trading often so some preliminary results will be only in the end of this week.

I am trading it for IBFX broker.

Just 1 trade was open and closed.

===============

All the versions of the Dynamic EAs - see this post.

Original thread about all Dynamic EAs is here.

Dynamic DoubleMacd+DssBressert+nlr+timefilter-1a EA with all the files to be used: here.

Files:

I am trading for IBFX broker.

It is trading slowly by effective.

===============

All the versions of the Dynamic EAs - see this post.

Original thread about all Dynamic EAs is here.

Dynamic DoubleMacd+DssBressert+nlr+timefilter-1a EA with all the files to be used: here.

Files:
Reason: