Good news - JMA's algorithm revealed!

Good news for many of you - JMA's algorithm revealed!

Please read attached description and test indicators.

Kind regards,

Igor

Files:

Thanks igorad

It's interesting to see the behavior of volty signal

Files:
jurigorad.gif  16 kb

Linuxser:
Thanks igorad

It's interesting to see the behavior of volty signal

Hi Igorad,

I'm very curious to know how you've concluded that this the supposed JMA and or the JMA that you've defined.

Many of the articles and general public banter around the subject state that the JMA.mq4's floating around are near perfect. I've also talked to 'craig"/"bluto" who has his own turbo-JRSX defined from the Jurik Formula.

Also,

Could you define the usages of each of the values in the settings option? Cheers,

The idea of my work was to understand logic of JMA instead of improvement of decompiled code, because no one did it before.

Walander:
Hi Igorad,

I'm very curious to know how you've concluded that this the supposed JMA and or the JMA that you've defined.

Many of the articles and general public banter around the subject state that the JMA.mq4's floating around are near perfect. I've also talked to 'craig"/"bluto" who has his own turbo-JRSX defined from the Jurik Formula.

Also,

Could you define the usages of each of the values in the settings option? Cheers,

And more or less what is the estrategy for this system adding more indicators?

And what means each variable for configure jurik filter? TimeFrame (minutes?) Price, Length, Phase,....

Thanks

l0rdraiden:
And more or less what is the estrategy for this system adding more indicators?

And what means each variable for configure jurik filter? TimeFrame (minutes?) Price, Length, Phase,....

Thanks

Is not a trading system, it's a thread about the algorithm written by igorad bases on his Jurik readings.

PD: I've answered your PM in Spanish

Linuxser:
Is not a trading system, it's a thread about the algorithm written by igorad bases on his Jurik readings. PD: I've answered your PM in Spanish

Thanks, i have been testing, this indicator with many others to find a system. I have very close to "finish"

Thank you Igor, this is a very interesting and informative analysis of JMA!

I regard Jurik work, more valuable than the Ehlers work.Read his comparison of CFB analysis to cycle analysis (MESA and Fourier Transform).So it brillant have JMA's algorithm ,thanks İgorad

Compare İgorads' Advanced AMA to JMA.I find Advanced AMA better in comparision.Unless İgorad has a better tool in his toolbox

biddick:
I regard Jurik work, more valuable than the Ehlers work.Read his comparison of CFB analysis to cycle analysis (MESA and Fourier Transform).So it brillant have JMA's algorithm ,thanks İgorad Compare İgorads' Advanced AMA to JMA.I find Advanced AMA better in comparision.Unless İgorad has a better tool in his toolbox

I can't find Advanced AMA by Igorad, do you mean NonLagMA??

Can you post Advanced AMA if it is different, thanks

Also, agree with you about Jurik vs. Ehlers.. it is silly to apply MESA to nonlinear, nonstationary process. I am not exactly convinced of the usefulness of CFB either, but that is another story =)

peabo,

İgorad's advanced AMA is in this link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

I think CFB on its own is not very useful.İn my opinion adjusting CFB to your indicators(including moving average) can be very useful for noisy time series.Have a look at the CFB channel from Jurik website.

Reason: