Help ! This Promise Ea Run In Wrong Direction

Hello,

First sorry for my poor english....i have an ea ( sorry , I don't know whos make this ea ) and i think this ea run into wrong way...but if they can run in right way this ea can be profit.

so i need help to make this ea run into right way....can anybody help me. thanks

please see the picture below, and you can test the EA and indicator

Files:

Easy fix.....just switch the buy and sell code. I'll post it if I get time.

jturns23:
Easy fix.....just switch the buy and sell code. I'll post it if I get time.

I don't understand anything about mq4 coding/programing but Thank you for your attention, i will wait.... for your changing about this ea

jturns23...if you change the code, please change to work only open one order for one direction...not multiple order and this ea must working on any pair....thanks...

I think this EA is made by EA builder and seem that your entry rule use only green bar.right?

in the mean time,I fixed your EA.

I hope it works well.

Files:

Thank you kan....you are a great coding.....now this ea run into right way.... but if anybody want to improve this ea it's can be more powerfull EA.

Thank you kan......

Hi guys,

Just for input, I think SnakeForce repaint the past. It looks nice but it really repaint the past. Additionally, I also put the backtest result of GBPUSD from 2005 to 2007, Alpari. It doesn't look good. Hope this will help.

Cheers,

Files:

Hello wibitiens ... thanks for your input, i test this ea on GJ you can see at my atach file, maybe if this ea run into short period and we reach at enaugh profit we stop to run this EA...

Or mr kan can fixed about stoploss or when sl is touch this EA Automatic open Reverse order to cover the loss

Can some one add a filter for this ea, maybe asctrend signal or parabolic SAR or Nonlag MA for the filter

Reason: