Starter EA

Starter EA comes from the Strategybuilder forum.

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15274

I have been testing this EA in it's many form for about a month now.

Right now, I have settled down with 2 of them:

Starter v4 - default settings with some minor change, Attached on the 4 majors.

TakeProfit 50

Lots 1

TrailingStop 10

StopLoss 50

mm 0

Starter V6 - Default settings but with takeprofit set to 10.

Attached to 11 charts:

USDJPY: M15,M30,H1

EURUSD: M15

GBPUSD: M5,M15,M30,H1

USDCHF: H1

USDCAD: M30

EURJPY: M15

Both EA is in the zip file. Please attach the laguerre.mq4 indicator to all charts.

Good luck!

PS: Please read the thread in the strategy forum first to get an idea what is all about.

sadaloma:

Starter v4 - default settings with some minor change, Attached on the 4 majors.

TakeProfit 50

Lots 1

TrailingStop 10

StopLoss 50

mm 0

15 M Charts?

Yes, 4 majors on 15 min charts.

Hello Group,

indeed, I had followed the enormous station on this forum and multiple the improvement of the concept or the tools without truths results to the end. Maintnent that our have the programmer with ous, we will undoubtedly be likely more to succeed

BrunoFX:
Hello Group, indeed, I had followed the enormous station on this forum and multiple the improvement of the concept or the tools without truths results to the end.

I don't get what you mean BrunoFx. I think you got the wrong thread or?!?!?

you are french right?

Could you translate what you said in french?

Ouais ouais, je suis francais aussi ...moitie francais et l'autre moitie vient de l'asie. Peut-etre on pourra echanger des "statements" pour voir si ces EA marches de la meme facon?

PS: J'ai pas de keyboard francais donc pardon pour les accents.

sadaloma:
I don't get what you mean BrunoFx. I think you got the wrong thread or?!?!?

you are french right?

Could you translate what you said in french?

Ouais ouais, je suis francais aussi ...moitie francais et l'autre moitie vient de l'asie. Peut-etre on pourra echanger des "statements" pour voir si ces EA marches de la meme facon?

PS: J'ai pas de keyboard francais donc pardon pour les accents.

I think will be better to explain better in english ... we all want to understand

Hello sadaloma

you are out of international keyboard? yes well on, one little to share our experiments and this forumm is there too for that.

I have been testing V6 for almost a month now. I just started testing V4 since the 27 of last month.

sadaloma:
I have been testing V6 for almost a month now. I just started testing V4 since the 27 of last month.

Can you put previous statements of version 6? I suppose you have optimized timeframes, but still would be great to see previous statements.

Thank you and best regards.

forexts:
Can you put previous statements of version 6? I suppose you have optimized timeframes, but still would be great to see previous statements. Thank you and best regards.

Ok here it is, since the 10 of october but in this setup starter v6 was attached to only the 4 majors and 15m charts on a IBFX platform.

Stop loss 35

takeprofit 10

stop 5 (secondary TP..don't ask, it's just the way it was coded...sometimes the EA will take 5 pip profit minimum to 10 pip max)

It doesn't trade that much with this setup but the ratio is quite good.

1058$ profit is nothing to sneeze at. Better in profit then loss

PS: The 11 charts on 6 pairs setup for V6 (see my 1st post of this thread) is a new setup I am using. The statement I attached earlier is the only one I have for it for the moment. Next week I will post some more updated statements on the "post and compare" section of this forum.

Reason: