I have Profitunity Template ( Bill Williams)

I love this mans Trading skills and system. I have the template and indicators for MT3 only. Is there a way to convert it to MT4? I just downloaded MT3 to test it, works and looks great.... problem is MT3 is hardly supported anymore. Is it hard to convert this Template to MT4? I zipped the MT3 files here. just looking for help.

Files:
profitunity.zip  12 kb

It is exp files only.

I found this link to download this system for MT3 but seems exp files as well.

ND, What does that mean exactly? Exp extensions cant be converted? Thanx for your response on the matter.

Qbert006:
ND, What does that mean exactly? Exp extensions cant be converted? Thanx for your response on the matter.

If the file can be opened in MetaEditor so this file can be converted.

Sometimes people not having the original source codes are going to the difficult way trying to evaluate the system and create "the same" system. But it is very difficult way.

Qbert006:
I love this mans Trading skills and system. I have the template and indicators for MT3 only. Is there a way to convert it to MT4? I just downloaded MT3 to test it, works and looks great.... problem is MT3 is hardly supported anymore. Is it hard to convert this Template to MT4? I zipped the MT3 files here. just looking for help.

thx u broo... sundull

i cant convert. please post ex4 files.

Reason: