A journey with GBPJPY, GBPUSD and USDCHF

Hi, I'll start posting here my signals. I trade GBPJPY, GBPUSD and USDCHF. Why this pairs? Simply because my strategy best fit them!!! My strategy is based on MurreyMath, RSX, EMA 50, SMA 5 and MACD. The timeframe is 4H with 1H to confirm.

All my calls are free, so...see you later!!!

P.S.: My main timeframe is 4H so i''l have 3 to 5 calls per week....the first is on my blog...122 pips with USDCHF!

You can find me here or on my 2 blogs:

The Italian one is: Italian Forex Trading

The English one is: Forex RoadMap

With every call you will find this infos:

Entry Point: pips

TP: pips

Profit: pips

Max Drawdown: pips

Strategy Profit: pips

Waiting for first call....

GBPJPY is near oversold area....I'm waiting for a signal from my strategy, and then I'm in. USDCHF is in "possible retracement area", so be carefull!

Files:

Ok, my favourite pairs are not ready for a call, so I'll open a short on EURUSD at 1.3240. My TP will be 1.3190.

Few pips waiting for the other pairs.

Files:
eurusd_3.gif  30 kb

Everything is going well....EURUSD is near TP, while GBPJPY has started going down.

Before tomorrow all trades should be closed.

zappolo:
Everything is going well....EURUSD is near TP, while GBPJPY has started going down. Before tomorrow all trades should be closed.

Interesting - Thanks for posting - I also checked out your English blog - Since mid 2006 I have mainly traded based on volume reversals & divergence with price. I am also interested in Murray Math,however there are many indicators what version do you recommend in mt4 ?

I use the ex4 version...with the mq4 one you can choose to show the MM lines of only 1 timeframe ( f.e. the MM lines of 1H on 5M, 15M, etc...).

your strategy look profitable, how about the money management of your system?

I use a 1:10 margin and SL vary from trade to trade...

f.e. with a 1000$ account I open a 0.1 lots trade....

As usual EURUSD gave me big drawdown. Now it seems to have taken the way to TP, but we'll see.

SHORT EURUSD 1.3240

TP 1.3190

Drawdown max: -100 pips

System Profit : 122 pips

Ok, it's time for a trade on GBPJPY.

LONG at 145,63 with TP at 144. Waiting for a reverse on EURUSD.

SHORT EURUSD 1.3240

TP 1.3190

Drawdown max: -145 pips

SHORT GBPJPY 145.65

TP 144

Drawdown max: pips

Files:
gbpjpy_2.gif  30 kb